PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica isone of the nation'slargest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
Provides a variety of data entry functions to support clinical and business operations.
- Provides service to patients and customers over the phone
- Identifies and resolves issues of denials or follow-up of claims.
- Enter data into computer system to fill prescriptions and to obtain reimbursement/payment.
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes.
- Produces reports and keeps management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up..
- Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and metric system.
- Read and input written prescriptions and medical data.
- Ability to interpret physicians orders into the computerized med. Order system.
- Ability to perform drug calculations and interpret prescriptions.
- Perform computer system operations; includes order entry, billing, crediting, and updating medical records.
- Input daily orders (new and refills).
- Audits the input versus documentation and makes corrections as required.
- Generates reports as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Companys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Required: One year experience in a long-term care pharmacy.
- Desired: Experience as a Data Entry tech in a long-term care pharmacy.
- Required: Knowledge of Medicaid claims regulations and processes. Ability to communicate effectively, work as a member of a team, operate a computer, recognize and identify patient medications, and perform detailed work.
- Required: As required by state regulations.
- Must be available to work Sun-Sat between the hours of 8a-8p
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 10075402 honolulu